If you have any interest in our products,
please feel free to contact us & We are ready to serve you
The skilled work of the chocolatier is in tempering chocolate. Producing chocolates that display an appealing and tasty look requires a crucial step called tempering.
Chocolatiers specialize in producing products that are miniature works of art. It is not sufficient to merely melt a bar of chocolate in order to utilize it for coating or molding.
Chocolate will only melt easily in the mouth, maintain its proper flavor, and maintain its sheen if it is properly tempered.
To source for high quality chocolate tempering machine for this purpose, there is need to partner with a reliable and trusted chocolate tempering machine manufacturer.
Chocolate is intricate. We shall omit scientific information that causes your eyes to drift over for the purposes of this post and instead focus on chocolate shine.
If chocolate were an individual, it might represent the one individual we all know who, with a little effort, could achieve so much. Chocolate is uninspired.
It needs to be quickly kicked in the behind to get moving. Once it melts, chocolate resembles Humpty Dumpty; it cannot become stable once more.
All of the components of unstable chocolate are dispersed and disordered. In this form, chocolate is referred to as a nasty temper.
These elements are arranged throughout the tempering process to preserve their properties in other forms.
It all boils down to the process of heating and cooling chocolate in order to arrange these elements.
Although it seems easy to understand it is one of the trickiest and most tedious tasks. To temper chocolate regularly, you need a lot of experience.
1. Large corporations always temper chocolate automatically; they never do it by hand. They have no need to be concerned about maintaining their chocolate tempers because they used Tempermeters, automated tempering meters.
2. Timers, manual tempering equipment, and mechanical tempering units are all used by small to medium-sized companies.
3. Manual labor is the norm in small businesses.
It takes completed chocolate bars or disks to temper chocolate. Chocolate should be melted to a specified temperature, usually over 45 degrees.
The chocolate should then be cooled to a specific temperature, below 28 degrees. (Temperatures change according to the type of chocolate used.
1. Using specialized machines, the whole procedure occurs automatically and instantaneously.
2. Seeding, Employing a tempering bowl, a double boiler, or perhaps a marble slab, adding tiny or small bits of tempered chocolate to melted chocolate will naturally and gradually lower the temperature to the required level.
3. Add cocoa butter, often a little amount of powdered cocoa butter, to the chocolate after it has been heated, cooled, and is nearly 45 degrees.
4. Place chocolate on a slab of marble. I believe that only students in culinary schools are able to temper chocolate in this conventional and true manner.
The procedure of heating and chilling the components to organize them is the same regardless of how you decide to temper chocolate. To develop this culinary expertise, patience, and regular practice are essential.
The use of chocolate tempering machine is essential in the confectionery companies but sourcing for the right type and high quality product can sometimes be a herculean task
Hence the need to partner with a reputable and trusted chocolate tempering machine manufacturer.
We have the necessary technologies at Suzhou Harmo Food Machinery Co., Ltd. to provide the highest-quality product with a long lifespan.
Your purchases will be shipped to you wherever you are in the world thanks to our superior delivery system.
Please check and place your order right away!